Guardian Peak 2016 - My wine of the week

Sauvignon Blanc that perfectly complements

#4RealWineOfTheWeek




I'm always on a wine quest, always searching for the best wines and in the next coming few weeks I will be sharing with you only the finest wines that I come across. I decided to pick up a gorgeous bottle of Guardian Peak Sauvignon Blanc 2016 which is a crisp, light, Sauvignon Blanc perfect to be enjoyed on a beautiful Summer's afternoon


 Released 1 August 2016

It has a nice, complex aroma of kiwi and gooseberries with hints of pawpaw. This Wine has a fresh, yet graceful mouthfeel and a crisp clean finish.  I heard the grapes are sourced from various pockets of vineyards from the darling, Stellenbosch and Breedekloof regions. Yum!

I truly enjoyed this wine and it definately started my year on a good wine note. This is  the first #4realWineOfTheWeek and deservedly so. Looking forward to experiencing and bringing you more wines with character that is maintained by a beautiful minerality

Www.Instagram.com/Thabang4real

Comments