WINE OF THE WEEK - WEEK 3 TAKES THINGS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

Warwick Three Cape Ladies 2014

Whoa guys! The stakes have just went to the roof with #4realWineOfTheWeek - week 3 of 4 edition! Let me introduce my Wine of the week that thoroughly impressed me. I'm certain South Africa has the best wines in the world, very certain!!


 you all know I'm not really a huge fan of Red Wine/Red Blends but when I drink one I want only the best. With 14.20% alcohol volume, this wine is best to be enjoyed only at the finest venues.


TASTING NOTES:

Floral - rosepetal, white jasmine on the nose. Musk, bramble berries,blackcurrant, sour figs. White pepper spice on the palate, beautiful red berries. Juicy, very well integrated tannins.

FOOD PAIRING:

A Cape blend and a good old char grilled steak are a perfect match, but try it with a fiery chimmicurri sauce on the side and it takes you to a new level.

FUN FACT:
The wine had 24 months in 40% new French oak.

I had a few friends taste it with me and the reviews were quite good for this one. I'd like for you to try it and tell me your thoughts at www.twitter.com/Thabang4real

Comments