my diet of the month!

Wish me luck

Just like many others, lockdown has got me with pounds on the wrong areas of my body. Although I have been exercising day in and day out I do not seem to be seeing the results I want. I have decided to try out one specific diet every month for three months, this is so going to be challenging but the soon approaching summer season got me motivated.

My first one is Ketogenic diet. I'm a beginner so I'm going to take it as low and careful as I can.

keto diet is a very low-carb, higher-fat diet. It’s similar in many ways to other low-carb diets.
While you eat far fewer carbohydrates on a keto diet, you maintain moderate protein consumption and may increase your intake of fat. The reduction in carb intake puts your body in a metabolic state called ketosis, where fat, from your diet and from your body, is burned for energy.

AVOID -bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, beer, sweets. yes, I did mention beer. I know it might be hell not to quench that beer thirst but consider drinking water, coffee, tea and RED WINE.

check out my twitter page where I'll be sharing how it's going.
http://twitter.com/Thabang4real



See the source image

Comments