YAHTO KRAFT releases introspective power ballad WASHED AWAY as his 2nd single #MUSICNEWS

LET'S WASH AWAY ALL THE HURT!

CONGRATULATIONS YAHTO!!!!!!



This is the ideal follow-up single for The Voice SA artist’s debut release; UGLY - Washed Away is an introspective power ballad with James Bond inspirations, talking of resilience, moving on and leaving the hurt behind.



Written especially for Yahto by Ruth Rozanne Kahts back in 2016,WASHED AWAY  is a James Bond inspired introspective ballad that emphasizes moving on from your past and leaving the hurt behind. It deals with themes of loss and love in the present, as well as the past.


"Back in 2016 when this song was written, I had just written my first single and was heavily leaning on my friends and family to help me get out of that funk. They were the rain that washed away all the pain I had gone through in the year, and I was feeling like a new and refreshed person. They took this pain and hurt I had in me and just drained it out of me, only leaving the good behind."


link to the music video:

Here’s the SMART URL Link to stream/download the single:

Comments